Visiting the fish at Fashion Island is a favorite of mine. I get to run around and practice stepping from stone to stone. I've only landed in the drink once so far. And guess what, KK did once recently too! She went in up to her knee, I only dipped my toe.
Here I am, waiting for the Trolley. Notice the Rain Boots - a must! I'm pointing at my ear - that means "listen".
Then we go to the Pet Store...these are SO perfect for Dada for Christmas....
I always like to stop and admire the Tesla store - I'm a car guy.
Unfortunately, Mommy had to go to Las Vegas for a week for a conference in early December. And, because this seems to be a trend - I got sick again while she was away. Yep - each time she leaves Daddy ends up with me in the Doctor's office. This time he almost lost his mind - in the middle of his work day they made us wait in the waiting room, WITH an appointment, for almost two hours. Mommy felt so guilty for being away - mission accomplished!
Everything else was pretty normal in early December....Cheese!
Rain gear and actual rain!
Playing in the car is the best!
Throwing a shower for Isabel, our cleaning lady. Love her!
And here it is - the beginning of my attitude. See this raised shoulder? See this piercing eye glare? After this I'll shake my head no and then turn away from you with my cheek buried in my raised shoulder. It's a classic move that screams "you're dead to me!", without me ever saying a word. Powerful. I heard that my Dada has a great "look", I'm starting to practice mine.
I'm also starting to practice other big-boy things like pouring from one cup to another and making big-boy messes. Life is good!







No comments:
Post a Comment