Getting ready to bring cupcakes to school for my Bday celebration!
They turned out great!!!
I wanted a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party and Mommy and Daddy delivered!
It was Hot Dog Diggity Dog awesome to wake up on my Birthday to the best Bday Breakfast.
My special day at school was super fun - I got my very own crown.
And my Bday gifts were awesome - lots of fun t-ball stuff.
Over the weekend the celebration continued and it was so fun.
Nana took us all to lunch at the Proud Bird which is this awesome restaurant / airplane museum next to Los Angeles Airport. See the planes in the yard right by my seat??? Sweet!
Bday Boy blast.
Sweet sister - always up for a celebration!
Best fish & chips ever.
Check out the planes! I wonder if Dusty Crophopper from the Planes movie is out there???
Wings up!
I love ice cream!!!!
Heading out to check out the real planes that are landing right next to us!
I can fly!!!
I told you they were close...
Our girls.
Wow - that one looks fast!
Such a fun outing - thanks Nana!
Best Bday ever. Great end to a great Bday.
And….stay tuned….
KK and I decided to have a joint Octonauts Bday Bash in April and you are invited!




No comments:
Post a Comment