In my last post I told you about my discovery of walking in sand but let me tell you, wet sand is a whole different entity. It really took me by surprise when the sand underfoot got more and more solid and cold and gooey. I had to stop several times to inspect it. And taste it, of course!
But it didn't deter me long - those ocean sounds were calling my name!! Seriously Mom, do NOT hold my hand...
Mom, why do you keep holding me back? I've heard about this place called Catalina and I'm gonna make it there!
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....I even have my surfer stance down!
Seriously, I don't know why they kept holding me back from just diving in and swimming to Catalina like I wanted....check it out...Here comes a big one - I'm bracing myself for impact! Wheeeeee!

I am definitely my Daddy's little girl and a beach baby at heart.

I could just sit here all day....
No comments:
Post a Comment