Thursday, April 8, 2010

Full Contact Sport

Eating has become a full contact sport for me lately. There are just so many flavors and textures and uses for food. It is quite amazing. Here I am looking tough in my bean beard.
And since I'm boycotting hair accessories, especially ones that make me look like an 80s aerobics instructor like this headband is doing, I took it off with my hands covered in beans and rice. Mom was not too happy about the mess but I thought the beans did a nice job of giving my hair a little texture.
Since the beans adventure made my hair much easier to style, a few days later I escalated my thinking and dumped my whole plate of food on my head. The pink plate made an adorable chapeau and the veggies gave my hair great shine.
You can tell that I am totally busted because I am using my best puppy dog eyes and mimicking my Mom wagging her finger at me and telling me "no, no, no". But I say - "yes, yes, yes to my mess, mess, mess!"

No comments:

Post a Comment