Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lovely Labor Day

KK:  Grammy and Papa came to visit over September 1-3, Labor Day weekend.   It was a beautiful weekend and delightful time.   One of the big hits of the weekend was our night out on the Duffy.  


 Love the Duff! 
 Ahoy maties!
 Our sweet family.
 Squeezes!
 Off to sushi for my first sake.  Kampai!  Just kidding, they let me have water in a cool sake glass with the cool sake box. 
 Enjoying the dinner at Buddah's on the water.
 D digging Japanese food.
  Udon is good-on. 
 For me, the ride home was the best.  Total dance party.  I've figure out how to swing from the sides during my dances.  It's epic.

 Serious face as I get ready for my big finish...
 D, of course, wants to do everything I'm doing.  I'm having so much fun, I can't blame him for wanting to give it a try.
Poor guy, he can't reach so it's a bit of a hazard...


 Good thing Mommy was there to distract him so he wasn't too sad he couldn't swing from the rafters like me.    Dance, dance!

We love the Duffy!


No comments:

Post a Comment