We fit right in with the rest of the crowd at the Fair. Not only did we show up 30 minutes early so we could be the first in the door (Mom is taking time out of her work day and we do have a nap schedule to comply with after all, so we're not messing around), but I was wearing red socks with sparkle shoes, blue sunglasses, a hawaiian dress with shorts underneath; we packed our own lunch (which we promply got all over ourselves); Dylan was wearing a muscle shirt and we forgot his shoes completely. When I say we fit right in, if you're not getting the picture yet, that isn't exactly a good thing....
I looked awesome in my outfit riding the horses though - giddy up cowgirl! And I got to ride on a sweet VW Bus ride that I was tall enough to go on. Turns out it was a scary tipsy/turvy ride and I wished I was shorter so I couldn't have ended up on it! But to make up for the bad ride, we had the biggest ice cream cone you've ever seen. It was super hot so it was quite a sport getting it all into our tummies before it melted! yeah to the Fair!
Thankfully we didn't do the Fair like Mommy & Daddy did later that night with their Life Group - they ate fried snickers, fried oreo, fried pineapple, fried avocado, fried kool-aid, fried klondike bar, fried reeces, fried trix and more! And they lecture me about eating bad stuff.....seriously?!?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment