Just a quick refresher on what we look like to remind you after such a long time apart.
D: It's me, Dylan, aka: DD, Dedees, brother, dimples, squirt or Papi Chulo. I'm recently two years old. I like eggs, cheese, PB&J, choo-choos, woo-woos, myGym and going to the park.
I dislike milk, meats that are hard to chew, and staying quiet in my bed until the cow alarm clock gets up.
I dislike milk, meats that are hard to chew, and staying quiet in my bed until the cow alarm clock gets up.
D: This is my awesome "smile for the camera" face, soak it in for a minute.
Part scary, part adorable, totally awesome.
KK: It's me - Kaitlyn Christine Woods. Aka: KK, sis, princess, Cinderella, princess kitty-cat.
K: And this is my awesome "smile for the camera" face, adorable stuff, huh?
I am almost 4 years old and cannot wait for my party. I like cheese, goldfish, Grammy's Special (PB&J with banana), pizza, hot dogs, school, Princesses, Tinkerbell and riding my bike.
D & KK: This is our Mom. The typing fingers behind our blog ideas, now stop smiling and get back to typing...
Glad to be back with you party people.
Oh and these are our bunnies, they are growing fast!
They even had their first doctor visit where we confirmed they are both girls - phew! So cute - they barely fit in a little tupperware. They like hay, water and chewing on stuff. They don't like going to the doctor or getting their nails trimmed or getting their medicine. Interesting fact we learned: bunnies nails and teeth are constantly growing and growing, they need to nibble all the time and run around or they'd grow out of control!

No comments:
Post a Comment