On April 13th, 2013, I turned 4 years old. I'm practically a grown-up now. And of course, I asked specifically for a Princess Party. Is there any other party??? Here's the big princess-tastic event....
The invite that I picked out with Mommy was awesome. All my favorite princesses represented.
And pink. My two favorite colors are pink and purple.
"You have been invited to a royal celebration!
Princess Kaitlyn's 4th Birthday
Princess Kaitlyn's 4th Birthday
...
Please come dressed in your princess best or we will have extras for you to enjoy!"
Pink, pink, pink! Roses, napkins, tablecloths - oh my!
All my girlfriends came in their princess best as requested. SO cute!!!
Sporting my crown from school.
Each of us got to say our favorite princess and skip around the circle. My favorite, of course, "Cinderella!"
All my girlfriends were here!
We had my Elmo-class/Princess Ballet teacher Ms. Reina come and entertain. She's the best. We danced, we played, we even did the parachute. Everyone had a good time I think. Only bummer was that it was FREEZING. I mean super duper down to your bones cold. Boo. But, a princess must never show her discomfort, she must keep a smile on her face and carry on (and generously give clothes to those in need)!
Friends from school.
And my BFFs.
Next up - decorating Princess Crowns!
Serious business.
The boys got to decorate Pirate Crowns too. Nice!
My closest, oldest friend from CDM came too!
It was like old times with Lexi & me.
It was like old times with Lexi & me.
Daddy made the best 3 kinds of finger sandwiches for our royal lunch.
PB&J, cream cheese & jelly, and nutella & banana. Plus chips and grapes. All my favorites!
And the best birthday desert ever - our own ice cream sandwiches!!!! Yeah baby! Cookie - yum. Ice cream - yum. Together...magic!
I think the desert was a hit. :)
Last activity before we depart, cookie decorating!!!
Do I look like I'm having fun or what?!?!?!
D's pretty into it too. I'd call this a success.
My mouth is full of pink frosting & my cookie is covered in so many pastel sprinkles that you can't even see it. Life is SWEET.
My Mom & Dad are very anti-gift bag. Don't even get my Mom started about how obnoxious it is that we invite people to a party, feed them, entertain them, and then somehow we are socially expected to give them a gift?!?! Anyway, we settled for our homemade treats for people to take home. Who doesn't want a sweet treat for later after all?
A great time was had. And we have the cool crowns to show for it, not the cookie ones though - those are all in my tummy.
Yeah Princess 4th Birthday Party!







No comments:
Post a Comment