Monday, October 28, 2013

Remember Me?

D:  Hello there.  Remember me?  I'm Dylan Michael Woods.  2 years old.  Big blue eyes.  Killer dimples.  Yep, that's me!  Long time no blog...

While today is October 28th, we're still back on April updates because my Mommy (aka: controller of the computer) has been a busy little bee with us, with product launches at work, with pneumonia, you name it.   If you ask me, there shouldn't be ANY excuses for not wanting to talk more about me and my Sister so hopefully she'll get it together here soon....

Let's see...after KK's 4th Birthday Party we:
 Played with KK's new birthday gifts.
 My personal favorite - the boxes...
 And we continued to get acquainted with the bunnies.
It's still the Easter season so we've been getting ready for that too - like riding the bunnies at the mall.  Giddy up Hop Hop!
 Nana's move is still ongoing - I'm a big helper like going to CostCo to help return all the pillows Mommy got for her.


 I like keeping myself busy while they are still getting stuff set-up inside, like playing with all of Mommy's old Lacrosse balls.   Boom!!!
And we're having fun over here getting things put away.
 It's great weather and I'm becoming quite a dare-devil so we're crusin' to the park on our scooters a lot these days.
I guess the dare-devil thing is working out for me.  My girlfriend at the park, Katherine, thinks I'm pretty awesome.  Looks like we're going to need to work on our aim...

Now - let's keep going on the updates, ok MOM!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment