Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Next stop on the Summer train...

KK:  Well....summer time is in full swing in the OC this 2013.   This means...

Al fresco date lunches with Daddy.  He picks me up once a week before lunch at school and we have a date lunch.   Sometimes he even brings me flowers to school.  It's totally amazingly great.
To cool down at our crazy summer parties we dress up in costumes and then dunk our heads in the ice tub that is cooling down the drinks and eat the ice.  Pretty smart if you ask me.
Days are long and so we wake up early and have lots of energy.
After school at least once a week I get date time with Mommy.  We go to a cafe, get a kids vanilla steamer and work on practice skills.  It's great.


D:  I love the warm weather and longer days.  It means more outdoor time with Mommy.  Like the zoo...we're enjoying this time before I start school in the Fall.

Do you hear that???  All aboard!!

Still love the train.
What....my bottom is still on the seat...
Giddy up cow poke!


KK:  We're getting quite fancy this summer too...


Queen Kaitlyn (I've demoted Mommy to "Babysitter" in no uncertain terms, and am now the reigning Monarch) and Prince Dylan holding court.  Our futures are so bright that we need umbrellas insight.   BOOM.
Every morning I must adorn my full Queen accoutrements.  It's only fitting as I don't want my parental servants to see me as a commoner - they should always be reminded of my stature and rank above theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment