Bagels and books - the perfect start to the day!
Our sweet digs in Tahoe - nice choice Uncle Matthew and Lala!
KK: Reading to Milo is such a joy - he loves to listen and ask questions!
KK: Waiting patiently at the ski rental place - selfless help pass the time!
D: I'm too busy using ski poles as swords to notice the long wait.
D: Off we go! We have a sled and a tiny bit of snow - let's go!
Bouldering and jumping! Go big boy!
The next morning it was time for lessons….
Logan and KK, all suited up!
The next morning it was time for lessons….
Logan and KK, all suited up!
D: Milo and I are all geared up and ready to roll.
First ski lesson, here we come!
First ski lesson, here we come!
Waiting patiently in my pizza wedge.
Jamming down the hill. Ok....more like sliding down a flat surface, but I was rocking it nevertheless.
KK: I was having a much less successful lesson than Dylan. Without the cool straps and my Daddy for courage I was all over the place...
This pole thing stinks.

And stopping - well, let's just say that Logan and I definitely do NOT know how to stop.
Uncle Matthew made a running, leaping save to tackle Logan one time just to save him from slamming into the fence. We've got a lot to learn...
KK: I was having a much less successful lesson than Dylan. Without the cool straps and my Daddy for courage I was all over the place...
This pole thing stinks.
And stopping - well, let's just say that Logan and I definitely do NOT know how to stop.
Uncle Matthew made a running, leaping save to tackle Logan one time just to save him from slamming into the fence. We've got a lot to learn...
Done with our lessons and Mommy is stuck with us in the cafe. We're being great though so it's a fun time for all.
D: Sledding after lunch we made one important discovery - Lala ROCKS at sledding, Mommy is the opposite. Apparently Mommy has a significantly heavier side and literally ends up spinning in circles. It's weird…don't ask….
Sweet Owen…
A perfect picnic spot...
Milo….try this….run really fast and touch the car.
Sweet! Nice job!
D: I rocked it and even when up the chairlift with Daddy - woot woot!
KK: Daddy then took Logan and me up the BIG mountain.
Let's just say that it wasn't the best idea….it ended with almost everyone crying, Mommy and Lala worried at the bottom of the slope and my sliding on my bottom down most of the slope.
Next time, I'm sticking to the Bunny Slopes…
We also tried a different ski place but that was also a bust - not worth the drive considering the lack of snow. It was meant to be though because we found an awesome park and had a great time.
We had full Octonauts and hidden treasure adventures - so fun!
Awesome pic.
Peanut Butter Cups and Smiles.
Like an old married couple we read books in the car and bicker. Pretty hilarious….
Some other highlights...
Breakfast and an explore with Mommy and Daddy downtown.
Exploring another cool park.
And the true best part - wicked shredding and sledding with Uncle Matthew and Daddy on this slope we discovered.
Life is good :)
Then we got to head to Sacramento before heading out because there is no way we are missing out on a chance to see Uncle Mike, Aunt Karen and the family while we are in Sacramento if we can help it!
Walking with Cousin David to see the geese and ducks.
Great bonding time with Uncle Mike.
Super fun time a their park.
And after landing back home we went straight to the club - it's good to travel but it's great to come home.












































No comments:
Post a Comment