D: I discovered the Photo Booth app on Mommy's computer. It helps me keep her company when she's working...
I'm a big boy, rocking my mohawk, which I ask for by name now.
Story time is a bit different these days with KK doing the reading.
KK: I love homework - I do it about 30 minutes a day and I wake up early just to start it.
Mommy and Daddy hope that I always love homework this much!
D: You can barely see me because I'm sprinting the bases so fast in my t-ball class. ZOOM!
String fingers....Mommy loves it when we unload stuff from her nightstand and turn it into toys. Who knew she had a sewing kit?!?! And who knew you could loose about 20 spools of thread in about 20 minutes?!?!?!
Swedish pancakes with Lingonberries - for our Swedish babies!
Fun craft time at the Library with wands, crowns and shields - we are quite the royalty!
Phew - finally done with Feb....











No comments:
Post a Comment