Monday, March 7, 2016

November - Thanksgivings 2014

KK and D: We celebrate Thanksgiving in a pretty big way around here - with usually two or three separate events.  Lifegroup, Experimental and Family.

Here's Lifegroup!  Funny story - we've had our new couch for 1 week and red wine got spilled all over it tonight.  Thank goodness for slipcovers and washing machines!


DD:  I'm the best egg cracker this side of the Mississippi.  No joke - I've got the Chef genes and am always ready and willing to help in the kitchen!

























Thanksgiving show at school...




And family Thanksgiving - clam dip making!  With the recently introduced hazing of drinking the clam juice (thanks for that Uncle Matthew....).  Ewwwwww.








The first-ever Smoked Turkey in the Woods' household.  Delish!!!


And our new post-Thanksgiving tradition...Black Friday Home Depot!  4:40am.  Dad and Grammy and Uncle Matthew are crazy....


A good way to relax after the shopping craze...



And another awesome tradition - Gingerbread Houses with Grammy and Papa.



Time for a little break...construction is hard work.



The finished products are awesome!



Hmmmmmm....which part of you am I going to eat first???

No comments:

Post a Comment