KK: At school we don't get to wear costumes but we do get to have Crazy Hat Day - I rocked it....
D: And I got to be a Fireman at school. Thanks to my gift from the Macers, I was looking good!
And that night we hosted our now-Annual Halloween Party followed by Trick or Treating around our cul-de-sac. Our neighbors, all of whom have grown kids, were SO excited to have us do some early trick or treating at their homes. Even the adults had fun!
For Halloween night, KK was Elsa from Frozen (all the rage! most of the girls were some Frozen character) and D remained as a Fireman. Mommy even got into the spirit and was Olaf from Frozen (the silly snowman).
Unfortunately I can't find the good pictures at the moment but when I do, it's gonna blow your mind with your cuteness!
No comments:
Post a Comment