Monday, November 2, 2009

27 weeks old...Oct 19-25

Sunday we had family dinner at Mike & Laura's new house. It was very fun to see everyone and I was looking smashing, if I do say so myself. I was rocking the little purple Beret and looking very French. Bonjour!!!

Hanging with Auntie Cole.

Girl time with my BFF Savannah. Are we the definition of cute or what?!?!

I loved her 70s outfit and the fact we both had cool head fashions on.

I really, really wanted to stay up and party, so when they put me to bed I strategically pushed one of the pillows off of the bed and then threw myself onto it on the floor. Add a few tears and presto! you have an instant "get out of bedtime free card". Mommy & Daddy had a heart attack when they had discovered that I had rolled off the bed, but it was worth it because I got to stay up way past my bed time and party like a rock star. The annoying part was that Mom woke me up every 4 hours that night to make sure I was still ok and I was SO over it because I was clearly fine and had made an expert landing. But still, a small price to pay for more party.

This week my Mommy got to hang with Auntie Christiana and go to the Angels / Yankees playoff game. She was super excited. I think I can see A. Rod's tushy they are so close to home plate.

It was also my Cuz Brady's 1st Bday so I gave him a little shout-out - all the way from the OC to NYC.

On Friday Mom ditched me again but it was all good because I got to hang more with Daddy and Auntie Rach. Apparently, Mom made a last minute decision and flew all the way to San Francisco for the night for her 10 Year College reunion. It was a super fast trip and I didn't even notice she was gone, but don't tell her I told you. Next thing you knew it, it was Sunday morning and Uncle Matthew was here. I was a little confused because he was not here when I went to sleep yet he was here when I woke up. I found this to be a little suspicious and it took me a little while to be ok with this magic trick. Soon enough I was back in the swing of things and loving his company.

That afternoon Dad took me to see the guys and watch some football. I put on a party dress and was ready to hang out with the cute boys and watch the miniature men run around the TV.

But, I was very distracted and intrigued with this thing on Daddy's head, I'm pretty sure it is a toy for me and therefore definitely needs to be put in my mouth. Get in my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment