Friday, November 20, 2009

29 weeks old...Nov 2-8

It was a wild week. Jasmin had surgery on Monday so Grammy came down to help Mom out. She took me on lots of long walks and I was a happy camper. And I got to go on a lot more adventures with Mom this week too. It is a BIG world out there. The carts are so big at this place called CostCo that I get to ride in the cart with all those groceries and still have room. I was nervous they were going to scan my toy at the checkout stand so I held on really tight & gave them my puppy dog eyes.

The big news for me this week is that I can totally sit UP on my own - I've been able to sit for a while if placed in the sitting position, but now I can get from my tummy to the sitting position all by myself. It's a whole new world people - I AM captain of my own destiny now.

And, am REALLY trying to crawl. I can get down on my belly, then onto my knees, and I rock back and forth like a mad man.

I haven't worked up the guts yet to move forward, but I'm working on building up the courage. I've got my game face on...

I've figured out though that when I face-plant I get to find new textures to explore, like eating the carpet...

Hey...don't judge...

All I know is these people move fast around here. They find you once sitting up in your crib and BAM - your bed is lowered that very same day. Then they see you trying to crawl and BAM - little plastic thingys now stick out of the three prong holes in the wall. I've gotta be able to move fast once I can crawl to be able to keep up with these folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment