Tuesday, November 17, 2009

28 weeks old...Oct 26-Nov 1

My Mom has been commandeering the computer and I am a little off track on my posts as a result, her "work" thing has my creative juices all stopped up. I covered Halloween but that week had some fun (and not so fun) adventures that I wanted to share...

First off, I discovered why my Mom loves the Fall so much. There are cool new decorations to look at (and try to put in my mouth - sweet!)

And the weather, even here in SoCal, gets a bit crisp so I get to bundle up in warmer clothes and look all cute and snuggleable.

The not so fun part is that this time of year seems to be plagued with a LOT of shots for me. This time I'm in for the regular flu shot. #$*&(@*&$#&*@(&$#@!!!!

My Dad earned some serious brownie points by getting his flu shot with me today, in solidarity with his little girl. Now that is a good Dad.

On Thursday, I was a little confused - I fell asleep in my crib at home, opened my eyes and was staring at Uncle Matthew in the back of our car, opened my eyes again and was staring at Grammy & Papa's driveway in Fresno, opened them again and was staring at the sides of strange pack and play, and opened my eyes again and was staring at a wine fridge. What the...? It turns out that Mom, Dad, Uncle Matthew & I made a stealth mission to Fresno during my sleeping hours. Apparently, this kept me from screaming a lot of the car ride, like I normally like to do, and I feel like I missed out on a chance to really work on my pipes in the small enclosed space. Bummer!
What this did mean is that I got to wake up to the smiling faces of Grammy & Papa and I got to see my Cousin Logan!

We got all bundled up for some good walks...the cool air and cozy stroller make me sleepy.

Logan and I got to play a lot too, here I am reminding him who is the older cousin. Yeah baby!

Since I'd heard that Fresno is very agricultural, I took some time to sample some of the local produce. The Acorn Squash was my favorite because putting it in my mouth gave me a chance to show off my impressive biceps. But this Squash became enemy #1 when it dropped on my little foot. Bad Squash!!

So I opted for sampling some of the smaller produce from then on...

Finally, we're onto November!

No comments:

Post a Comment