Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blah Firsts - week of Oct 18th

Towards the middle of October I threw up for the first time. But to be honest, I have no idea what happened. This is kinda gross so skip this if you want.....One minute Mom and I are enjoying a delightful afternoon on the patio at Coffee Bean, and the next minute I'm handing her chunks of food that are coming out of my mouth out of nowhere (Mom especially loved that part....).

Once it was all out of my system I was good to go but Mom was a little traumatized I think. She was at least traumatized enough to let me watch a WHOLE movie that afternoon so she could make sure I was ok. TV is never on in the house when I'm up so this was a real treat. We watched "Finding Nemo" and now I'm obsessed with fish. I walk around the house all day asking for more "phis" and doing the baby sign for it. I've learned that I won't be getting more TV anytime soon so I've resorted to an obsession about books that contain fish.

The good part of this whole ordeal was that my defiled stroller had to be taken apart and cleaned and so I got to play with it as a toy in the house for a few days. I'm getting masterful at putting the safety bar across myself and then rocking back and forth. Fun!

The other interesting first I experienced that week was Finger Painting. Ewwwwwwwww!
OK, I'm trying to get into it but I'm just not sure.
I mean seriously...look at how messy my hands are! I'm still not sure if it is ok to make this big a mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment