I love the Fall, much like my parents. We have cute decorations all over the house (thanks Nana!) and there are tons of new words to learn. Now I can say "gho" (ghost), "boo", and my favorite - "pump" (pumpkin). To celebrate the season, Mom took me to the "Pump" Patch one beautiful morning in late October. She was pretty camera happy since it was our first nice day in a while and we had the place practically to ourselves (early bird catches the worm!) so I apologize if we bore you with too many photos - this IS the abbreviated version!
We started the day off with a good old fashioned Wagon Ride.

All aboard!

This entailed sitting like "moo" (cattle) on a wagon behind a tractor.

I look pretty adorable in my cowboy boots and skinny jeans but is this seriously our method of transportation???

Mom seems to be enjoying it but I'm busy pondering the whole scene. I'm quite concerned that there are no seat belts in sight so I'm holding tight to my Mama.

It is really bumpy on this ride and I'm not having much fun....

Phew - I was glad to get off of that wagon thingy and be on solid ground. Even though I'm a big girl I sure look small in comparison to that corn!

Scouting out the corn maze to see what my next move will be.

Finally....the first smile of the day.

Time to enjoy the Pumps!

Seeing row after row of pumpkins was pretty impressive.

But sitting here amongst them was a bit icky....ewwwwwww.

Mom, get this thing off my finger! yuck!

Trying to smile and not be grossed out at the same time is hard!

Hmmmmmmm. Don't look now but I think this guy is following us....

Maybe I can duck down behind one of these Pumps and he won't see me....

I'd better run, I think he's getting closer...

Ok seriously Mom....more photos????

Yep, next stop was the Pile of Pumpkins.

Even in a big pile these things all start to look the same...I'm over it.

Thanks for joining us on our "Pump" adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment