From Duffy rides at sunset.
To Disneyland....twice!!! Living in SoCal has it's perks, you could say. Here we are, mid-week, scoring the front seat on the monorail - it was like we were flying. You know I love trains but this thing was like nothing I've ever seen before - super cool.
And then both trips to Disney we scored and walked right onto the Small World ride, no lines! Mommy, Grammy, Papa and Daddy might have been more childlike than even I was as they enjoyed the Christmas version of It's A Small World. It really was magical.
Even Goofy was ready for the holidays.
But that Mickey guy, even though I really wanted to see him, he made me a little nervous.
Disneyland at Christmas is a MUST see. We're just super lucky that we live only 15-20 minutes from the park and can go for an hour or two mid-week. It rocks.
I got to tag along for shopping adventures and help Mommy get ready for Christmas too - I'm acting bored but it was actually pretty fun. I brought my purse along just in case I saw something I just had to have.
Cheers to 2012! Love you Mommy & Daddy!
Mommy, Daddy and all of their friends went out to ring in the New Year. How fun!!
It was awesome because SJ didn't have school one of these weeks either and so we got to meet up for some adventures. Yippee!! Here we are riding the choo-choo at the Zoo.
Uncle Jeff took good care of us girls on the carousel while Mommy fed Dylan. I was impressed, he wasn't even scared of the fact I was riding a wild Cheetah cat. Growl!
This month I've decided that I like apple and peanut butter snack, just like my Mommy & Daddy.
And, what might be extra-impressive, is that I LOVE artichokes. Now Mommy makes me a whole one just for myself since I kept stealing all her leaves. See how well I got the meat off???
Let's just say that Dylan doesn't share my level of sophistication.....
Daddy did a rock-star job of putting landscape lighting in. One morning I woke up and he was in the yard with a head-lamp before the sun came up - digging a trench. That's hard core. I was proud of his hard work and went out in my best tu-tu to cheer him on.
In January I started my very first ballet class. I LOVE it. I love to dance in general and we have a lot of dance parties before or after dinner these days. Now I like to blast classical music at home and spin around and around like a ballerina.
Squealing in the bright sun but showing off my ballet outfit and bun.
We also had a chance to go to Pretend City a couple of times, I'm getting super into their craft area and got to make everything from handprints to ornaments to playdough food. Awesome!
Having a blast on my tractor, do you think it takes Ethanol? I'm very green you see.
And, I cannot remember if I mentioned it yet but.....I'm potty trained since December! I don't mean to brag but it was a pretty easy process overall, I don't see what the big angst is all about. I mean, why wear boring, wet diapers when you can wear Dora and Minnie Mouse undies! Awesome!













No comments:
Post a Comment