Thursday, February 2, 2012

January

D: I'm a big 10 month old now and things are really heating up around the house for my adventures in January.
We had painters in to finish up our last projects on the new house.  I helped.
I LOVE to climb.  Give me a set of stairs, a stool, or even your legs and I must climb up. 
I'm pretty excited about it and my ultimate goal is to be able to jump on KK's bed just like sister does.
We had some nice cool days in January and I got to rock my hat that Aunt Leigh made, it brings out my big blues.
I'm fun to take on errands now too - I'm great in the car and pretty chill in the stores.  It's a bit embarrassing when they dress me up in the store though...
I'm big enough to handle restaurant eating too.  We had an awesome lunch with Baby Gavin and Auntie Cole and the family.   Baby Gavin and I have a lot in common - we both love puffs and sweet potatoes. 
I'm hot or miss lately on the sign language but I'm quick to tell you that I'm #1!
Who's #1?  Dylan is!
I love to chase things when I crawl - it's fun to have a goal to attain.  Here I am chasing Kaitlyn's motorized hamster thingy. 
I like to explore new places too - like under KK's chair.  Can I fit?  Yes!  Can I get out?  No! Help!
We got a new ball popper and it rocks.  KK is showing me how to use it.
I might be a soccer player or volleyball player someday because I love playing with those balls.
Are you ready to play?
I love to watch what sister does and attempt it too.  Here we are, cooking in the kitchen together.  She's hiding all of her toys from me, that part drives me bonkers.
Cheese!
Lately we discovered that we can take the mat apart.  I love playing with the circles.
KK loves playing with the rest.
How do I stack up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment