Then we eat breakfast - I love cereal, "eatmeal" (aka: oatmeal) and eggs. Oddly enough, I'm not a big syrup fan, but I do like the bread products syrup normally goes on. And on the weekend, nothing, and I mean nothing, beats a bagel (apparently this is a genetic trait I inherited from my Mommy who would request bagels and cream cheese if stranded on a desert island and who has also dressed up like a giant bagel with Auntie Laura for their high school job one summer). If it's one of the days Mommy has gone to exercise class (this is a new thing), then I help Daddy make her a smoothie, which I say as "smooie" and is absolutely adorable.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go to school from 9-noon. Usually, Mommy drops me off and Daddy picks me up. I eat lunch there (generally leftovers or PB&J) and when they pick me up, I often can be heard saying "I not eat so well......". There are too many distractions for me to eat very well, I guess. On Tuesday, I take ballet in the morning and on Saturday, I have sports class. On Thursday, if we can steal Mom away, we love to go to Story Time at the library and we stay afterwards to read more books and do more puzzles.
We head outside on walks and trips to the park whenever we can. The weather has been great and we've taken full advantage of it.
I nap every day from about 1-3pm and then get up (sometimes in a bad mood if Mommy is in a meeting and so I cry and cry and cry) and have snack. I like yogurt, fruit/cottage cheese and peanut butter/apple (mostly just cause of the PB, the apple is just a transport device for the PB). But above all, I like anything that comes in a bar shape (especially because that is the last snack Mommy seems to approve of) - cereal bars, fruit bars, granola bars. Love them all. Then I usually try to negotiate for some iPad or TV time - usually to no avail.
In the afternoon, we play or run errands and then sometimes I'm allowed the amazing opportunity to watch a show when Mommy makes dinner. Sometimes I'll tell her first thing in the morning that she should cook dinner because I know that dinner = show. Maybe that is why dinner and a show has become so popular....I digress. Daddy gets home about 5:45pm and I love either turning off all the lights and hiding so we can say "surprise!" to him when he arrives or I love just running to his arms. We eat dinner about 6pm and I prefer to be fed (is this how the royals eat?) or use my fingers, to be quite honest. I can use a fork & spoon just fine, the other way is so much easier and more fun. Then it's bath, brush (hair & teeth), book and bed. Asleep about 7pm - nighty, night!
Now, more specific to January....
Our garden (correction, my garden) is coming along nicely. We hang out in the patio and check on our crop when the weather is at it's best.
We had Tomas' 1st Bday party and got to hang with our peeps. Auntie Cole and Gavin were there. I got to hit the pinata and grab lots of loot when it broke - I love lollipops, especially pink and red ones. I'm a bit of a sugar addict now and ask for candy at least once a day.
I love family time....Grammy and Papa came to visit right before they headed off on their big trip to South America - I love them.
And my Macer cousins have been able to come down or we've gone up to see them a lot lately. I love them so much.
My Mommy is a member at the local Discovery Science Museum, which she thought meant that she was kind of a big deal. So at the end of January, when we received a special invitation to attend the opening of the Dora the Explorer exhibit and have breakfast with Dora, we thought this was going to be a select engagement. Apparently, she is not as cool as she thought because we showed up with about 10,000 other "special" people to fight to get around the exhibit and find Dora. I love Dora, I read her books and watch her TV show in Spanish when Mommy allows me. I was not prepared to share Dora with that many people.
Cheese!
Astronaut material...
But
the good news is, I got a photo with her!



No comments:
Post a Comment