Friday, February 24, 2012

Mustache Smash Bash

KK:  So, I was out Christmas shopping with Mommy in December and we came upon a mustache kit.  I thought it was hilarious and we decided to get it for Daddy.   I don't think he quite got the humor until the end of January when we had our friends over for our usual Sunday Family Dinner and turned it into a Mustache Bash!   Check it out!


 Savvy looks awesome, you can tell she's getting into character.
 Dylan was cracking up
 Hilarious!
 Uncle Jeff looked a little scary, I'm not gonna lie.

I looked Fab!
Ouch!  Removing these things hurts!

 Auntie Katy looked totally rad.
 Mommy looked silly, kinda like a caterpillar attacked her face instead of a mustache.
 Lindsey rocked the French look and Daddy looked like Luigi from Mario Brothers.
 Yeah baby! 

 Mommy looked better sporting this one.  The ladies rocked the mustaches!

 Even Baby Gavin got into the party spirit.
 Adorable!

 Savvy and I were extra good, sitting like little angels.  Ok, ok - we were told to sit there and wait for our ice cream so you better believe we were on our BEST behavior!  
Baby Gavin loved D's toys, even the taste!

Fun times - we have such great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment