Bubble, bubbles for everyone!
Hanging with the girls - Cousin Annie and Cousin Maddy.
We're vastly outnumbered!
Those boys sure are cute though!
All the cousins under 8 (at least those who can stand!)
We may not sit still for pictures but we will for popsicles!
Now all the Woods little cousins including Jack and Owen, the two who can't stand yet cause they are too little!
D: Is my tongue orange from my popsicle?? Yeah! I'll take a bow!
Uh oh - it's on!!! Aunt Laura brought the coolest water cannons. It's ON!!!
Uh oh - Uncle Matthew looks awfully serious....
I better reload - STAT! (That means fast in Doc McStuffin's show)
I'm no wimpy girl! Let's get 'em!!
Our absolute favorite action shot....
Look at Logan's face - we are having a blast!
Got cha!
Watch out Papa and Dylan!!!!
Revenge is a drink best served with pool water...
And all the big cousins - yeah!!!! Fun was had by all.
And a perfect end to a BIG day - story time with Papa.
Night night!











No comments:
Post a Comment