Tuesday, January 14, 2014

End of July - All Aboard!

KK and D:  Oh what to say, what to say about the end of July..... LOTS!   On July 27th we had Gavin's Birthday.  Mommy and Daddy kept it a surprise about what was in store and boy was it a great discovery!   We went to a train yard with real, working, scale model trains.   And the whole place was ours!!!! 

 All aboard the cutie pie train!
 Yeah baby!  Choo choo!!!!
 KK:  Holding Mommy's hand while she holds Dylan because I'm a little nervous.  This thing is really moving!!!
  Poor Daddy is still stuck in LA.  He's gonna be SO jealous!
 D:  Oh yeah baby, I'm on a choo choo!
 D:  Ok, a little nervous as we go over the train bridge...this thing is no joke!
 KK:  Taking the train bridge like a champ.  You can't scare me!
 KK:  My girls are all here!  Savi, Hailey and me.
 How cute is this - our whole gang together on a choo choo.
 Sweet Eloise and her naughty smile.  Love that little crazy.
 D:  So excited I'm dancing a jig.
 D:  Seriously, did they order the USC colored one just for us?!?!?! 
Now Daddy isn't going to be able to stand it.
 An anxious and attentive audience - you guessed it, cupcake time!!!

 Who needs cupcakes though when you can ride the wild rails.

 D:  I need to feel the wind in my hair.  All aboard!
 Our little engineer - or maybe conductor - checking it all out.
D:  I'm pretty sure I could take this thing for a spin...
 See you again Goat Hill Train Station!
Thank you Model Train aficionados!
 With leftover party food you better believe we kept the party going at Auntie Cole and Uncle Ry's that night.   It got a little crazy - shirts off and mowing - that's how we roll...
 TV time is always a winner.
D:  All bathed and heading home.   No time to talk - it's still light out enough to read - yeah!!!
 KK:  Already putting to good use my party favors - coloring rainbows for days!
 And then the next night - Sunday Family Dinner at our place!
Who is enjoying their desert??
Ok, say cheese!
 Anyone else gonna stop to follow directions and smile for the picture?
Nope!
Ah yes - and to wrap up July....a perfect Americana moment 
featuring beer, baseball and the working Mom...
this is Mommy sitting in the box at Angel's Stadium, following her conference sessions on Oracle Database 12c - drinking a beer and taking a conference call.   I'm not sure why she complains about work sometimes - doesn't seem so bad to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment