Friday, January 10, 2014

Glamping

KK:  In case you have never heard of "Glamping" it stands for "glamorous camping".  My first-ever camp out was pretty glamorous indeed!  
 The Daddies set up our impressive, condo-sized tent in what felt like seconds.  Way to go Daddies!
Tonight - Hailey, Savannah, me and my Daddy will make this two-room tent our bedroom (the other Daddies are off the hook tonight and will sleep in the house, but will rotate for future sleepovers).
Awesome dinner with our gang.  
And then S'mores!!



 Delish!!!!  Yeah!!!
 We had a nice night sleep in the tent with Daddy.  So fun!
(Although I guess Daddy didn't have quite as awesome a night sleep as we did (apparently each girl got up to pee a different times of the night all night long and then we woke up with the sun at about 5am!).)   Nevertheless, Daddy whipped up some eggs, juice and homemade blueberry pancakes to greet us all in the morning.   I don't think Uncle Jeff and Mr. Chad will ever want to leave our B&B! :)
I have the BEST Daddy!
And I guess the boys and Mommies had a great time too.  They had their own slumber party over at Mrs. Dana's house.  From what I hear, there was wine, dancing and fancy china involved.  I'm guessing Dylan and Jack were asleep by then though!  The cutest part was when Jack woke up the next morning and got sooo excited that "friend here" - his mind was blown that Dylan had slept over.  Cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment