Thursday, February 13, 2014

August Take 2

KK:  The rest of August was great - it flew by in a whirlwind of warm days, adventures and time for me to go back at school for part of the fun summer session.   Dylan is still free during the days but not for long!

 Back to school for me!  July was space (with a planetarium visit!) and August is sea life (with a trip to the aquarium!!)!
I love school.

D:  While KK went back to school I lost my playmate but I did get to do some fun stuff on my own.
 Like deciding if I'm better suited for a desk job,
 a construction job,
 or a modeling job....

What else have we been up to in August....
 KK:  Nana babysit one evening and I had to dictate a note to Mommy and Daddy to let them know that brother was not behaving (in contrast to his wonderful, well behaved sister - moi!).   Yes - I've even mastered the art of third-person tattle telling.  BAM!  That just happened!
 More beach time...
 Beautiful summer nights to spend in the backyard.
 Lots of walks to enjoy the weather and the neighborhood.

 Costco trips - always a hit!
 Perfecting our selfies...(selfie = the word of 2013 = pictures taken of oneself)
 Expoloring in the garden.
 Snail trail on my arm - sweet!
 Lots of building (and knocking down).
 D is more of an abstract artist.
 I'm more of a realist...literally drawing on my hand before drawing my hand.
Always time for lots of reading.
Daddy is such a great volunteer at church and we love doing checking with him.
 One of the weekends I wasn't feeling very good so we laid low and did some mellow activities.  Like nail painting!
 Mommy did a great job - two colors and flowers!
 And Mommy's favorite spot - snuggled in with us.
 Muy guapo after D's haircut.
 And I'm happy to have mine done too.

Smoothie bowls for lunch after - yeah!
 And a bunch of parties to round out the August updates.
Baby Showers for mommy to attend (and we helped her make an awesome Baby Fruit Salad!)

 And Daddy rocked the grill (on what was probably the hottest day of the year!) for his NTG work BBQ that we had rescheduled after dropping it to fly to meet Baby Thomas on the day of his birth.
 It was almost too hot for the bounce house (almost.....).
 Sweet hot cheeks!

And Mommy with her girls.  

August was fun for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment