Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Big Boy

D:  So it's official now that I'm a big boy.  I go to school and I'm two and a half.  I even finally figured how to hold up two fingers to show you that I'm two and to tell you to Fight On!   So, what does a two and a half year old do, you wonder?   Come join me....
 I do big boy puzzles, in the car, while moving.  Bam - that just happened.
 It's like walking and chewing gum - not everyone can attempt such greatness.   Oh yeah...
 Big boys have cocktails by the pool with their friends.
 Big boys eat out at fancy restaurants.
 Big boys wear big Daddy shoes AND take care of the babies.  Yep - you better believe that I can bring home the bacon and fry it up. 
 Big boys wear fancy shoes while fixing large manly equipment.  
That's right - brains and style, I'm not afraid of my manliness.
 Big boys show off their guns and abs but look casually sophisticated while doing so.

 Big boys lounge in leather recliners and watch TV with their dogs.
Big boys love spending time with their family, like Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh and the doggies!
 Big boys love to read books, especially Skippy Jon Jones, The Little Engine that Could, and Peter Pan.
And big boys know when to pay attention to their big sister in learning some of life's important lessons  (like don't cross Mommy when she's in a bad mood, don't make Daddy late for church, and definitely stuff your mouth completely full with sprinkles the second Mommy says you can have a "taste".)

Being a big boy rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment