Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dylan's First Day of School, Kaitlyn's First Day of Kindergarten

KK:  First official day of full-day Kindergarten at Newport Montessori for me.  Even though I'm only 4, I'm allowed to go up a grade when I'm ready because of the montessori style.   I will go 9-3pm every day.  NO NAPS!!   I practiced over the summer session, so I'm all ready!  Bring it on!

Big sis, little brother - all ready for school!

D:  KK I'll pick this flower for you!
KK:  It's not a flower D, it's just the seeds!
Oh, silly DD!
Blown away and beautiful.

D:  "Let's roll!" It's my first day of school!

September 2013 - first day of school pictures.   Cutie pies!!!




So sweet.  Loves.



Now let's shake out the sillies!!!!

D:  My first day of school was awesome!   I didn't get nervous at all when Mommy dropped me off - not a whimper or a tear.  I'm such a big boy! 

Look at what I made!
Great tradition!  First day of school ice cream.  Yeah!!!
School rocks.  I'm such a big boy now!
Look out world!



No comments:

Post a Comment