Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bday Bashes in Jan

The weekend of January 18th was a fun one too - lots and lots of Birthday's right now so fun times were in store. Actually, let's talk about the week leading up to it...
 January 13th is Uncle Craig's Birthday so we took him out for dinner to Duke's in Huntington.
We had a great window seat overlooking the pier and ocean and had a great dinner.
SO fun to have him here! 
 D:  I ran errands with Mommy and Daddy to help pick out carpet.  Thank goodness for my Tag reader and for the fork-lift (aka: the "up-down") in the warehouse here because picking out carpet is SUPER boring.  How many shades of beige are there in this big mean world?????
 One afternoon this week Mommy took us on a secret adventure to the Library.
Snacks in the park beforehand.
 And then front row seats at the Silly Science Show!!
Mommy is the most awesome nerd and we love it!
 D: Kaitlyn even got called to be up on stage!!!! Here she is with the Silly Science guy - he gave her a bumpy tube and she waved it around to make noise.   This guy is wild so I was a little nervous for her.
KK:  Yep, I got called up on stage.  I kept that somewhat nervous, somewhat irritated look on my face the whole time.  It was a crazy experience and I made some cool sounds with a funky tube.
 ???
NO hands!  This guy is good - Earth and the moon are floating before our eyes!
 D:  Helping in the yard is very manly.  I especially like to spray the hose in the air above me - oops!  all wet!
And cupcakes are always a great past time at our house. :)
 KK: On non-school nights we do slumber parties. It's super fun and I get to read to Dylan and he gets to try to talk to me until the wee hours of the night (at which time I'm usually asleep since I don't get to nap at school anymore)
 KK:  Lots of fun Bday parties this weekend.  First I was off to a bounce house party - it was really fun and Mommy taught me the key to getting the flag further up (a funny word called moe-men-tum) so I was rocking it!
 And then Thad's Bday at Playland Cafe - that we LOVED.
 Awesome ball area, ball shooters, and obstacle course.
 Race you down the slides!!!
 Swing like a monkey!
 Group picture time.
 Pizza party with our friends - fun to catchup with our old lifegroup peeps.
 Then a 1st Bday party for our new lifegroup twinnies.  So cute!
 All this running around town requires 3D glasses for sure...
 And Sunday family dinner with our latest addition, Grant.
Us girls can't get enough of a real, life baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment