And it's time to celebrate Mommy's Bday! At her request we went to Benihana and that place was AWESOME!!!! The guy threw knives around and lit stuff on fire and made us an incredible dinner. And, our very own chef hats. Amazing!
Watching this was captivating. Watching while using Chop Sticks - not that's REAL skill.
KK: Did I mention that I love to read? I know I did, but I just can't tell you that enough!!!!
D: I got to do a very cool first this September - my first football game with my Daddy. What a major rite of passage. And my buddy Gavin was there too - score! We walked around campus, tailgated, and watched the game with our Cousins. Now I see why they like to do this so much! Fight on!!! (Only downside was that it was HOT - still pretty neat to be in the stadium, but the tailgating part was a little more fun...)
No comments:
Post a Comment