I'm BACK! Yep, gonna make the blog a big effort the next few days just to get caught up. I can hardly believe it, but we need to Hop all the way back to Easter weekend....hop, hop, hop....
Because Cousin Logan and I were both born on the SAME day, we decided to meet up in Fresno over Easter weekend in order to celebrate our birthdays together.

It was super cool because all of the Woods family got together on Saturday for a lunchtime Bday bash. This meant I got to see everyone and I sure loved playing with Collin, the Armas kids and the youngest Woods boys.

Then they lit this cute little cake in front of me and I could hardly believe it that they let me get this close to flame. I just kept pointing and pointing to make sure that Papa knew that this thing is ON FIRE!

I knew my Papa would take good care of me though...

Then I was able to open lots of amazing presents, I felt so lucky. I also felt so sneaky because since I can walk now, I'd run over to steal Logan's presents too!! he, he, he....

Since I'm almost 1 and a big girl now, I got to be measured up on the "official" wall, level and all.

And I received the coolest picture book from my Grammy, it tells about all of the things I can do in words that I'm hoping to be able to understand soon.

Sadly, Logan was really sick that weekend home and he had a bad fever. I've heard that you need to drink lots of fluids when you are sick so I offered him my sippy cup. We wondered if it had to do with teething and so I'm gonna try really hard to not get teeth, ever, because this seems pretty awful to feel so sick.

Feel better Logi-bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment