Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Easter Weekend Part 2

Easter weekend continued to be a great time of celebration, including celebrating my G.G.'s birthday too. Happy Bday Great Grammy!
I was really excited on Easter day to be able to dress up in my beautiful Easter dress and sweater. I wanted to look my best for the Big Bunny and for Jesus!

I think I just look adorable.
It was the best because the whole Lyons family came down from Sacramento and I got to celebrate Easter and my Bday with them. AWESOME!
It was also amazing because Uncle Drewsy surprised us all by flying in from New York to spend the weekend with us. He gets the prize for traveling the furthest and longest, by far!!!!

I got a little bunny in my presents and, since I've heard about chocolate bunnies for Easter, I tasted him. If this is what chocolate tastes like then I don't understand all the hype...

Being born near Easter I think is going to work out just great for me...you get presents AND and Easter basket. I couldn't have planned this any better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment