Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bubble Birthday Bash Part 2

Back to the party...once everyone arrived I had my noise maker in my mouth and was ready to partaaaay.
And it was time for some bubbles! We had the most amazing BIG bubbles.
I was totally mesmerized.
I LOVE bubbles!!!!
Bubbles, bubbles in my hair. Bubbles, bubbles every where!!
Next thing I knew I was in my high chair and and everyone was singing to me and Mom and Dad brought me my very own cake with a candle on top.
Hmmmmm, the big question is....what do I do with it?
It feels sticky.
It tastes sticky...
I'm too busy exploring this cake thing to stop for a photo opp people.
I gave my Nana a bite in order to see if she liked it...
Wait a second....is this SUGAR????? AWESOME!!!! I've heard about this super drug called sugar and I think it LOVE IT!!!! I cannot get it in my mouth fast enough......
Birthday's Rock!!!
Thanks for joining me on the birthday blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment