Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bday Party Weekend

The weekend of April 16th was my big Bday bash. I woke up so pumped up on Friday morning, you could just tell that something exciting was going to happen soon. So, I put my party hat on and was raring go to....Grammy & Papa must have known that I was in the party hat mood because they got me my very own Birthday Crown! Giddy up!!
I got on my party outfit and hit the park with Grammy while Papa and Mommy went to CostCo. I love CostCo but let's face it, when you look this good you've gotta go out to play!
Even the sand tasted sweeter since it was my Bday weekend...
Here I am, stealing sand toys and waving at my peeps...
Hey, it's my Birthday....I'm gonna party like it's my Birthday....
I'm so chilled out I can barely sit up in the swing...
Back at home I practiced sitting on my throne as the Birthday Queen.
Grammy and Papa got me some really cool new building blocks. I had the best time destroying the structures Papa and Nana were building...I may look sweet but I'll take your building down like Godzilla!!
And that night we had a wonderful evening looking at this awesome photo album my Nana made of my Mommy as a baby and me as a baby. We look a lot alike!
See you tomorrow for my big Birthday Bash blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment