Thursday, June 3, 2010

First week of May 2010

So, I'm still behind but I'm just gonna go for it....the first week of May started off with a trip to Fresno for the Kentucky Derby Party that Grammy helps throw as a fundraiser each year. Everyone wore big hats and cute outfits and I was pretty captivated by it all.
That evening Mommy & Daddy said their goodbyes and come to think of it, it was the last time I saw them for what seems like days....I was ok though because we did a lot of cool stuff.

Over the weekend Grammy & Papa took me to the Zoo in Fresno.
I got to see Elephants in real life.
They were really big but I pointed them out to Papa just in case he missed them.
WOW.
Holy cow...or Holy Goat...I got to get really close...
Dude....check out the size of that guy's neck!!!!!
The rest of the time there was great. I ate well...
And got to visit Papa at his office.
And I even got to take baths in the big bath tub....OMG!
This is totally radical!
And I got to go shopping in Grammy's pantry.
Papa read me good books.
The best was that I got to run around in the backyard...
...and the front yard...I'm gonna request one of these yard things when I see my Mommy & Daddy next. I just love the wind in my face, the grass under my feet and the muddy dirt to explore.
Lastly, I did try to pull my weight around the house too, my Daddy taught me to be a good house guest. Here I am helping Grammy with the vacuuming.

Boy oh boy, what Fresno fun. Now, where are my Mommy & Daddy I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment