The weekend of May 22 I ended up back in the dreaded still-rear-facing car seat for more travel with my loooong legs stuffed in my face. We'd only been home one weekend so I wasn't really excited about traveling again but no one consulted me. Thankfully, I was super excited when I woke up the next morning in Fresno.
I love having a yard and love Grammy & Papa, and all the attention...

Part way through the morning Logan arrived. We did the creepy baby staring contest to size each other up...

I tried to give Logan the wave off to let him know that Papa was MINE.

I forgot that he is bigger than me...check out that mitt coming at my petite visage!

He went right for the nose...I tried to bite back but I still only have one slightly protruding, little, crooked, snaggle tooth. Needless to say, it is not a very intimidating or effective weapon.

Then he came in for the head butt and I knew it was game over....I tapped out, right on his face.

We broke it up and went with Papa and Daddy to look at the waterfall. Little did I know that Logan was going in for the Horse Collar. Choke, cry, you get the picture....

I let Logan have Papa back after the Horse Collar but I got to hang with my Daddy so it wasn't so bad once I stopped crying.

I'm giving the "Hang Loose" sign to show Logan that it's all good.

Then it was time to get all dressed up and head to Uncle Andrew and (soon-to-be) Aunt Rochelle's Wedding Shower. I wore my pretty dress in Drewsy's honor - UCLA colors after all (and Swedish too, like my peeps). Since it is a "Shower" I was worried that I should wear a rain coat and Mom didn't bring one for me...

I think Daddy and I looked smashing.

I am drooling all over my pretty dress and being a ham because I cannot stop sucking on my hand. This teething thing isn't very pretty....

Thankfully, they put me to sleep before the Uzo came out. I'm not sure what Uzo is but all the men seem to like it and it seems to make them cold because they shiver a lot when they drink it. I don't like being cold so I was ok that I missed out.

What a handsome crew we have! Happy Shower Drewsy & Rochelle!
No comments:
Post a Comment