The second part of the Shower weekend in Fresno continued to be very festive. In the morning, I helped Drewsy and Rochelle open wedding gifts. I'm not sure what they received but I'm a big fan of tearing the wrapping paper and playing with the ribbon.

And Logan tested the presents out...yep, this pot looks sturdy...

I romped in the yard some more...

And showed off my walking/running skills to Logan...

Here he is watching my technique. He took just a few wobbly steps when we first got here and now he is doing at least 10 steps at a time and even conquering the hills in the yard. I like to think I was his inspiration :-)

Ah my favorite....chase...he, he, he, you can't catch me!

I'm trying to do everything myself these days and am little Miss Independent. Sometimes it back fires on me, like here were I got myself stuck trying to get into the high chair by myself. HELP!

Logan likes to finger paint and toss some of his food on the floor (we have so much in common) so we all headed outside for an easier mealtime clean up. I think he really rocked the sun hat.

Oh yeah baby....I AM kind of a big deal.

I put on that shirt especially for Uncle Andrew because he likes to remind us that he too is kind of a big deal (KOABD). I think we rock.

It is hard to run in a sun hat, it kind of acts like a parachute holding me back. I think it is hilarious.

It cooled down a bit and so we hung out in the sun. I tattled on Logan for eating parts of trees.

But I soon realized that the old adage is true: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So I joined in the tree eating fun.

I think I shocked Logan by eating tree parts too...

Then we had our first bath together in the big tub. Our Daddies stood guard to make sure we didn't get in any splash wars.

Wow play time in the bath is so much fun!

Love you Logan, cannot wait to see you next time for more adventures in Baby Land.
No comments:
Post a Comment