Monday, June 7, 2010

Where oh where?

OK, I'm a baby, so let's face it, I cannot tell time. I don't wear a watch (although love to play with them and put them around my arm) and I'm not exactly sure if days are bigger or smaller than seconds yet. But, what I do know is that I'm on a schedule and according to my schedule, during that first part of May I had not seen my Mommy & Daddy for approximately as many naps as I have fingers and toes. I'm worried...
As it turns out, I shouldn't have been worried. They did their first vacation away since I was born and based on their pictures, I don't feel sorry for them at all. Here is the first place they stayed, the Rock House Hotel in Negril, Jamaica.
This is where they got massages...rough life...
Here was their pool...yep, that is the ocean directly behind the pool.
Here was one of the many great restaurants where they enjoyed fresh fish, conch, goat and other local delicacies.
Here is the crystal clear water they snorkeled in, this also the killer view from their private villa.
Gorgeous sunset from their deck.
Sounds like each night the sunset was more spectacular than the next. It makes me sick.
Looks like my Dad went native while he was there, swinging from the trees like a jungle monkey at TS Falls.
They sure look happy and well rested while splashing around in the Jamaican waterfalls....I'm trying not to take it personally....
And this is where they stayed for the second part of the trip, Jake's on Treasure Beach. That whole villa was theirs...jealous yet??
Cool roof top deck with all different seating areas and canopies for the sun...
And you cannot get much closer from your patio to the waves!
Wow, it literally looks like the sky is on fire. I've never seen anything like that in my whole 1 year of life...
And they did fun excursions like a boat trip up the Black River to come within an arm's length of the crocodiles (yikes!!) and cruise through the mangrove forests. They also went to the famous Pelican Bar which is literally that hut in the middle of the ocean.
And they checked a big one off their bucket list with a helicopter ride. I'm crazy jealous and I don't even know what a helicopter is!!!!
Since they had so much fun without me, I really let them have it when they came back a week later. When we first saw them, I didn't even look excited. I let them sweat it out for a few minutes before even acknowledging their existence. HA! And then, the first few days home I acted like a complete brat - totally rocking the screaming and crying. I even ate some food off the floor to give myself a stomach bug so that my poops smelled like a nuclear incident. That will teach them to go have fun without me.....take that!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment