Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wedding Weekend - Prep

Wowsa, easy come, easy go. I was on such a roll with regular posts and then then wheels came off the Bus (the wheels that go round and round, in case you were wondering...)

Anyway, Mom and I both had colds before we headed off for the weekend to Pacific Grove for Uncle Drewsy's Wedding celebration, bad timing to be sick. This was the first time I had a real cough and it scared the poo out of me the first night it happened. Me no likey. I woke up crying because it felt like my lungs were trying to jump right out of my little body.

That didn't deter my excitement though, I was ready to roll and even tried to pack early so we could get on the road sooner.
I wanted to spend some good quality time with Uncle Andrew before his big day because from now on, I'll have to share him with Aunt Rochelle.
As always, hanging with my Cousin Logan was a blast. That look on his face seems awfully suspicious!
There were many last details to put in place. Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh came over to help too. Uncle Marv said I'd get a dollar for each time I said his name. I'm not sure what I use a dollar for but you better believe I mastered "Marv" and said it as often as I possibly could!!!! Sweet!
I even tried to help - my first origami. Right after this photo was taken I fell off the big girl chair right onto my face - that sucked - and I decided that helping was clearly not a good idea.
Thankfully Lala was there to cheer me up and play with me. I love my Lala!
Logan and I are starting to interact more. It is fun but also kinda scary because we're not quite sure what to do with each other yet. Should I be excited he is snuggling or go in for the choke hold??? So many decisions...

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment