Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wet & Wild

Finally it has been hot enough here to bring out my Water Park Adventure from Uncle Drewsy and (very soon-to-be Aunt) Rochelle. It was AWESOME. I couldn't even wait for Mom to put the water in - I was ready and climbed right in.
Mom was not too pleased - apparently this is not a Water Park but a Water Toy. I thought I was small enough to ride down the little slide myself but no luck...
I caught on to the proper use pretty quickly although kind of like my idea of being in the tub better. This water wheel thing is way cool.
But splashing all of the water out onto the ground....even better!!!!!
I think the wet t-shirt really shows off my baby belly - hot stuff!
I was thirsty and decided I might as well help myself to the tub. Is hose water bad for you?
Then I thought it was super funny to dump water on my face, with my mouth wide open, choke a little (ok, sometimes a lot) and then spit it out down the front of my shirt. I thought this spitting technique was so clever that I've since adopted it with my sippy cup - sip and spit!! I think it is hilarious!!! Mom, not so much.....
Wet and Wild in CDM!!! Summer rocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment