Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wedding Weekend - Rehearsal

Since we were sleeping in the same room, as soon as there was enough light in the room for me to see (5:30am!) I'd jump up in my crib and yell "Mama, Dada!!!" because they were right there in the room with me and I was SO excited to see them!! The weekend was a cold one and since Mom was fighting a cold, Daddy took me on a walk and out to breakfast every morning. I raved about the Blackberry Banana Pancakes so much that Mom joined one morning too.
I sure love Ketchup still and can even say "chup" to ask for it. Yep, straight from the plate to the mouth...
I think I grossed Papa out a little bit with my ketchup obsession, I even tried dipping oranges in the delightful red stuff and it wasn't half bad.
And Logan discovered bacon and syrup. Clearly, it was serious business all the way....
On Saturday night we had Rehearsal. They let me have my "Nigh Nigh" or lovey outside of my crib so I knew something was up...
I was a happy girl hanging inside with Uncle Mike.

But the sweet cuteness stopped here...where the ceremony is being held is in front of a huge water sculpture and you KNOW I love to play in the water! I did everything I could, including kicking, screaming and crying, to get myself into the big pool of splashing water. Needless to say, Mom was exhausted from having to corral me during rehearsal. This does not bode well for tomorrow when I need to walk down the aisle without kicking and screaming and without tossing myself into the fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment