Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a delightful Valentine's Day. It started off with a special breakfast Daddy made for me and Mommy - heart shaped toast holding heart shaped fried eggs. It was YUMMY!
Mommy picked up some crafts so I could make something special for Daddy. I made him a foam butterfly - Mom did the gluing but I did the positioning and holding in place.
Then I colored on his card, trying to trace my hand like Mommy does to show how big I am getting.
I got my very own Rose from Cousin Lou, it was a great addition to the beautiful flowers I got from my Papa over the weekend too. And I got a card from my Nana that sings a song, so I carry that around with me. I'm a lucky gal!
Mommy and I practiced and so when Daddy got home I handed him the butterfly and said "Lov U", it was precious, if I do say so myself! I also tried saying "Happy Valentine's Day", it sounded more like "Hap Valen Day" but I think it was darn close.
Daddy, admiring my handiwork.
L is for LOVE - I Love my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment