Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day Weekend

The weekend before Valentine's Day, Grammy and Papa were in town. And after much practice I am actually calling her "Gammy" now instead of "Gaga", much to her delight. We had a great weekend and the weather was just perfect. I woke up on Friday and they were there - and Papa got me my very own Valentine's flowers. What a nice way to start the day!
Papa and Daddy and I went to the beach one day and it was wonderful.
I got to put my feet in the water and enjoy the summer like sunshine.
I wanted to show Papa every inch of the beach, we are only a couple blocks from the house so these are my stomping grounds and I wanted to show them off.
We had a lot of fun playing in the little river. I built sand piles with Papa.
Love my Papa!

Last one to the water's edge is a rotten egg!
Gorgeous!
The next morning we went to the park and I rocked the monkey bars.
And I showed Gammy my special recipe for "sand cake" (my latest outdoor obsession).
Yummmm!
We even went out on the boat with Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh, which I loved.
It is SO unfair though cause Daddy wouldn't let me drive all by myself. Boo.
I was pretty pooped out from all the fun and starting to get a cold (again....) so while Papa did all the hard work on a bike ride, I took a snooze.
What a fun-filled weekend!! Living in SoCal is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment