Mom had some extra time in early February because her big product launch happened on Jan 31st (to lots of positive press and feedback - way to go Mom!) and so she took me to the Irvine Ranch Park for a mid-week adventure. I'm not used to keeping sunglasses on - these are so dark that I thought it might be night time and so I immediately fell asleep on the ride out there.

I was a little disoriented at first. Is that what I think it is???

It is!!! It is a "Choo choo"!!!!! I love choo choos!!!

All aboard!

Enjoying my adventure with Mommy. The choo choo took us past a water wheel, lakes, animals and a little old west town. Fun!

We got to see lots of horses. This is when Mommy first learned that I know the word "ride". I kept asking her to "ride" but she wasn't grasping the concept for a while that I was asking to ride the horses - maybe next time we'll get to!

And then we had an awesome picnic lunch at one of the lakes.

Look at all the ducks who joined us for lunch. It's like a meal and a show!!

This spring/summer weather is much more fun than being stuck indoors! (sorry for those of you who are still stuck in bad weather across the country :()
No comments:
Post a Comment