Friday, September 2, 2011

Bye Bye Maternity Leave

D:  The dreaded first week of August came for Mommy and she headed back to work.  She has REALLY enjoyed this time off.  I think it is because she especially enjoyed her time with me - I was a pretty awesome newborn, as far as newborns go.   I jumped right on board with their schedule thing, nursed like a pro from Day 1, avoided the dreaded "Witching Hour" completely, was easily consoled by a paci and quickly learned not to pee while I'm being changed (for the most part....).    I think Mommy was sad to start work this week because her time with me is pretty awesome. 

My Sister was great this week, taking extra good care of me to ease the transition.

Having a blast with my Daddy, as usual! 

I've got his lip in the fish hook, right where I want him - score 1 for Dylan! 

Peek a Boo to YOU!!!! 

Chillin....




No comments:

Post a Comment