Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adios Mamacitos

KK: The dreaded first week of August came for Mommy and she headed back to work. She has REALLY enjoyed this time off. I think it is because she especially enjoyed her time with me - taking me to fun classes, going on walks together, reading books & doing puzzles with me, teaching me how to build things with blocks, cooking with me, and especially our weekly adventures (Zoo, Pretend City, Discovery Museum, Legoland(!)...).  Thankfully, the work world eased her back in this week with much of her time being consumed by waiting for various IT departments to reset her passwords. This meant that "real" work was on hold a bit.

 
We can still play while you're on hold with IT, right????

Mommy, can you come play?

I had a case of the sillies this week and insisted on wearing my Nemo costume around the house AND to the park.  Jasmin was pretty embarassed to be seen with me I think but let's face it - I ROCK the Nemo outfit.
Daddy made me the most awesome Choo Choo Train Track, I helped a ton.  Nothing says Train Conductor like a Nemo outfit...I'm totally channeling Uncle Drewsy right now....
Sadly, this was our last week at myGym class.  The driving to and fro while feeding Dylan in the car has gotten a bit old for Mommy and I'm very ready to move into the next level class that starts at 2 1/2.  I sure had a blast at this place though!!

I'll miss you ball pit...I loved jumping into you and making Mommy dead-lift me out.

I'll miss you hot dog bouncy thing...you made me giggle each time.   I'll especially miss the trampoline.  This is where I first learned to skip/jump and eventually really jump.   I loved jumping on the trampoline with Mommy and playing crack the egg.   That was quite a sight to see when she was pregnant - let me tell you! 

I'm pretty sure Mommy felt guilty about going back to work so she went out of her way to play with me 1:1 this week - yeah! 

Me likey smoothies.   So far, this working thing looks like it's gonna work out just fine for me....sweet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment