Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Dog Mindy

KK:  The first weekend of August was such an awesome one that I'm gonna have to talk about it in two parts...on Saturday morning, August 6, we cruised up to visit with Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh. 
I wish my face wasn't cut off here so you could see how excited I was to see them and the doggies.  I'm literally squealing with delight.

Marvo, Love You.   5 dollars..... :)

Aunt Leigh amazed and impressed me again with her knitting skills.  Look at my new hat!!!!!  It is SO cute - the little lamb has a face on the front and a tail in the back.  Look at his little legs in the grass.  And the knitting style makes his fur look like sheep's wool.  It's awesome. 

Today I discovered that Mindy dog gives kisses.  I'm not scared of the doggies this time and so I was thrilled to get Mindy kisses.

I'd run up to her, get a kiss and squeal with joy into the other room where I'd announce to Marv, Leigh, Mommy & Daddy: "Doggie kiss KK again!!!"   This chain of events never got old.   I was pretty attached to Mindy by the end of the stay and made it very clear upon our departure that "Mindy KK Dog - My Dog Mindy".   Uncle Marv & Aunt Leigh might give Mindy a place to stay but she's mine.  :)

D:  This weekend we headed to Redondo Beach where they have these little furry things called "Dogs".   Mommy let them get awfully close to me.   Close enough to give "licks".   Ewwwwwww.
What the heck is this thing?

My face says it all....I'm pretty suspicious of this furry thing. 

Chillin' with Uncle Marv.

We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment