Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well hello, you

KK:  Well, hello there, you.  How are you doing?  What have you been up to lately?  We've been busy.  Super busy.  Life is speeding by like a choo choo, so to speak.  So let's spend a little quality time together and get caught up, sound good?   Back to early February....
 I'm still loving ballet.  Sometimes I get to dress up and dance around.  

Pretty princess.  Life is good.


Uh oh, I have quite the potty mouth...
Ha, ha, worried you didn't I?  I literally have a potty in my mouth....silly Kaitlyn.

Savannah's twin baby siblings were due soon so we had her over to give Uncle Jeff & Auntie Katy a little time to themselves before the next adventure begins.  We have too much fun.   At dinner we play follow the leader. 
 
 We - see no evil.

Speak no evil.
Hear no evil.

 Think no evil.  
Even Dylan plays along as much as he can.   Fun times!
 
Mommy surprised Daddy with a night away for an early Valentine's present.  I cuddled up to their luggage before they left thinking that either a) they'd consider me luggage and they'd take me with them or b) they'd feel sad for leaving me and abort their trip.   No luck either way.  I guess they had fun wine tasting in Temecula and savored a night away in San Diego.  



D:  In February, I was still crawling but I'm gladly taking every opportunity to crawl upwards.  In other words, I love to climb. 
 

 The higher the better.  I know I'm succeeding when Mom or Jasmin get that look of fear in their eyes.

I'm also starting to figure out some more fine motor-skill activities like stacking and putting the rings on the holder. 


 I love the outdoors.  Give me my walker and I'm a happy kid. 
My Sister likes the outdoors too - nothing like kicking your feet up and having lunch outside.
 The weather in early February was like summer and we love having a yard to play in so we lounged outside a lot. 

 I even got to go in the backpack for the first time.  Fun!
 I helped Daddy wash the car.  It was very manly and cool. 

 I'm in myGym class now, just like KK used to be. 
 I love it!  So far, my favorite things to do are to climb up the slides (over and over and over) and hang out in the ball pit. 
 Sister and I got our Thai Boxing shorts on the other day and she immediately got into character.
 I can't even stand up myself very well and she'd coming at me like a spider monkey - crazy!!!
 I don't mind dressing up in boxing shorts but her tutu - that is where I draw the line - wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment