Look at my costume!!!!!!!!! Could it be any cuter?!?! Pink, red, poofy, sparkly - perfection.
Bows and buns galore.
Watching the girls perform prior to my number at rehearsal. It's dark and big out here in the audience....yikes.
I love my Daddy.
I'm not familiar with the concept of being "nervous" but I was definitely feeling something funny that I guess is "nervous" leading up to my performance. I made Daddy ride in the back of the car, holding my hand, the whole drive to rehearsal at Segerstrom High School Theater.
Daddy being silly and tickling me was just the right distraction...
My big moment is almost here....I'm on stage for my rehearsal! We're dancing to Frank Sinatra's "L-O-V-E" song. I think it was a great choice. We blow lots of kisses to the audience - it's got adorable written all over it....
"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can"
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can"
Awesome action shot - my big leap over the bouquet - pointed toes, arms out and all by myself!!
"Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you"
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you"
Brielle and me. We're rocking this number!
"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can"
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can"
And my letter at the end, I'm the "L" in LOVE...cute!
"Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you"
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you"
Mommy, Daddy and Grammy thought I did a great job in both of my practices. Yeah!
The next night, on June 23rd, 2012 was the BIG show. I'm starting to get a hang of this "nervous" sensation but I still had Daddy ride in the back with me and hold my hand.
Mommy put a tiny bit of mascara on my long lashes for the show. Wowsa - BOOM - big blues comin' at ya - that just happened!
I'm getting more nervous as I get dressed at the show. Can you tell?
Back stage it was a bit of chaos. The other two girls in my class were both in tears the whole time.
I was being brave - no tears at all and I even let my Mommy go watch the show from the audience.
They gave me animal crackers and so I was starting to like it back here anyway.
Mommy asked me to help the other girls and I did. I got them up and dancing and drawing with crayons. Soon we were all having fun.
Photos weren't allowed during the actual performance but here I am right after. The nervous smile is gone and the rock star smile is back. It went great! (Except for one girl who didn't make it on stage, she was too scared :( )
My first ballet recital is a success!
Big congratulations from my Mommy & Daddy,
and from my Grammy and Papa!
and from Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh!
I'm SO glad they could make it down to see my show!!!
Love to all my fans!


















No comments:
Post a Comment